About Campbell Law LLC
Campbell Law is unique. It is a modern, tech savvy firm dedicated to providing the highest quality work to clients, to approaching the law with equal parts excellence and enthusiasm, and to pursuing cases that provide remedies to people while positively impacting society as a whole. We focus on consumer law, class actions, personal injury and appellate law. We leverage technology to work lean and smart. As a result, we can handle any case, from an individual mortgage fraud claim to some of the most complicated class actions and appeals in the country.
Who We Are
Our results speak to our commitment and experience. Campbell Law attorneys have obtained verdicts and settlements in excess of $50 million. These were earned against some of the largest companies and largest law firms in the world. Our attorneys are recognized by Super Lawyers, and we have obtained recognition from our peers as some of the “winningest” attorneys in Missouri. Our attorneys try cases to verdict, have settled cases involving hundreds of thousands of class members, and won appeals before multiple courts, including the United State Supreme Court, the Missouri Supreme Court, and the Eighth Circuit.
Campbell Law also believes that the law can work significant good, even when the case will not necessarily return a profit. As a result, Campbell Law takes pro bono cases to advance issues of importance, offers reduced rate work to non-profits, and volunteers its time in a variety of ways.
What We Do
Some people run to get medals or play to get trophies. For us, we are most excited to work hard, get favorable results, and be recognized for our accomplishments.
Here is just a sampling of our accomplishments:
- A homeowner who filed a lawsuit in a Missouri state court alleging that a national bank illegally foreclosed has settled his claims for $1,500,000. The homeowner was represented by Alicia Campbell of Campbell Law LLC. As part of the settlement, the identities of the parties, the defense counsel, and the venue were kept confidential.
- A homeowner who filed a lawsuit in a Missouri state court alleging that banking and property preservation companies illegally foreclosed and entered her home settled her claims for $3,900,000. The homeowner was represented by Alicia Campbell of Campbell Law LLC. As part of the settlement, the identities of the parties, the defense counsel, and the venue were kept confidential.
- John received the Largest Settlement Award in Missouri for settling a title loan case which resulted in $263 million of debt relief for borrowers.
- All Campbell Law attorneys are recognized by Super Lawyers.
- John was the recipient of the prestigious John C. Shepherd award for professionalism.
- John has been recognized as Missouri’s “Most Influential Appellate Advocates.
- Alicia & John were both voted “Up & Coming” attorneys.
- Alicia was voted “One of the best attorneys to call if the bank wants your house.”